Women in Philanthropy CSRA is committed to awarding grants that have the potential for high impact and significant positive change in the CSRA. Therefore, WIPCSRA gives priority to projects that:
- Focus on one of the WIPCSRA funding areas:
- Social Well-Being
Areas Generally Not Funded
WIPCSRA does NOT provide funding for:
- Capital and endowment campaigns
- Travel and conferences
- Projects promoting religious or political views
- Fraternal organizations
- Organizations for re-granting purposes
- Core operating expenses for public and private schools
- Projects already completed or will be completed in the current calendar year
- Any agency that received a grant for the previous year
Member Grant Review
Members Login Here
If You Are Already Logged IN
The mission of this organization, which is a partnership of the United Way of the CSRA and The Community Foundation for the CSRA, is to create an awareness of the needs of women and children in the Central Savannah River Area of Georgia and South Carolina.
The vision of this organization is to give hope to every woman and child for the future through collaboration, connection, and community.
The purpose of this organization is to award grants to fund programs and projects that have the potential for high impact, resulting in significant, positive change in the lives of women and children in Aiken, Burke, Columbia, Edgefield, McDuffie, and Richmond Counties.