- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE GRANT APPLICATION
- 2016/2017 GRANT APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2, 2016.
APPLICATION DEADLINE MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2016, AT 12 NOON.
Please visit the Grants page to review the Grant Application Instructions and Grant Guidelines.
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT ALL GRANT SEEKERS ATTEND THE WIP GRANT INFORMATIONAL SESSION ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2016,at 3:30 pm. AT THE EVENT CENTER AT ENTERPRISE MILL. PLEASE SEND RSVP TO info@WIPCSRA.org.
- 2016 Grants Awarded - At the annual meeting of Women in Philanthropy of the CSRA, a total of $133,000 in grants was awarded to the following non-profit organizations: Safe Homes of Augusta, Inc; Re-Start Augusta, Inc.; Center for New Beginnings, Burke County; The Salvation Army of Augusta; Hitchcock Healthcare, Aiken; Family YMCA of Greater Augusta; Mental Health America Aiken County Nurture Home; Mission OM Foundation, Inc. Congratulations to all! To learn more about our newest grant recipients and their special programs, click above on the highlighted "2016 Grants Awarded."
- History of WIP Grant Awards 2009-2016
- The Education Committee is seeking speaking opportunities at civic and professional organizations to inform the public about Women in Philanthropy. For more information contact: email@example.com.