- 2015/2016 GRANT APPLICATION AVAILABLE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY OCTOBER 30, 2015 AT 12:00 NOON.
Please visit the Grants page to review the Grant Application Instructions and Grant Guidelines.
We strongly suggest that all grant seekers attend the WIP Grant Informational Session to be held Thursday, September 10th at 3:30 PM at the Enterprise Mill Events Center, 1450 Greene Street.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE GRANT APPLICATION
- 2015 Grants Awarded - At the annual meeting of Women in Philanthropy of the CSRA, a total of $132,800 in grants was awarded to the following non-profit organizations: Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County, Child Enrichment, Inc., Christ Community Health Services Augusta, Family Connection of Columbia County, HACK Augusta, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta, Storyland Theatre, Inc., The Family YMCA of Greater Augusta, USC Aiken. Congratulations to all! To learn more about our newest grant recipients and their special programs, click above on the highlighted "2015 Grants Awarded."
- History of WIP Grant Awards 2009-2014
- The Education Committee is seeking speaking opportunities at civic and professional organizations to inform the public about Women in Philanthropy. For more information contact: email@example.com.